The latest changes to this manual were made on March 15 2018.
- Policies around how NAPA and ToO requests are considered, including for the rapid response mode, are now described in Section 1.11.2.
- A description of what is expected of observers when they choose to operate in “unattended observing” mode, and the tools available to help them do so, is now available in Section 3.5.
Changes to this manual were made on June 1 2017.
- Section 2.5 was created to document the new rapid response mode.
Changes to this manual were made on September 14 2016.
Changes to this manual were made on May 31 2016.
- Section 3.5.3 was created to describe how to use the ATCA alarm Twitter feed to get notifications of problems while not at your computer.
Changes to this manual were made on May 9 2016.
- Section 2.2.4 was updated to show the new high-frequency flux density scale based on 1934-638, derived from quasi-simultaneous observations of calibration sources with ATCA, VLA and Planck.
- Table 2.3 was updated to indicate that 1934-638 is now the preferred flux density calibrator for 7mm observations.
- Describe how the Miriad flux density scale changed in May 2016 to use the new 1934-638 high-frequency model, and how to switch back to the old model if required, in Section 126.96.36.199.2.